We utilise a Moodle learning management system for online-based learning that is fully-hosted, providing you ease of use and remote access from any Internet connected device 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
2EQIPP online learning offers high-quality management, leadership and professional education for doctors, nurses, GPs, clinical and non-clinical managers and healthcare professionals. Our range of e-modules make training cost-effective, easy to manage, and ultimately motivate and engage people and teams.
The online modules provided by 2EQIPP deal with core and timely issues in primary care, general practices and hospitals. Most modules take around 30-35 hours to complete. Our existing and programs in development include:
- Front-Line Team Engagement Initiative: QIPP at the Front-Line;
- Transforming the Lives of Millions: QIPP in Primary Care:
- Empathy Compassion and Emotional Intelligence in Healthcare;
- Leading and Sustaining Enterprising Health and Social Care Organisations;
- Co-creating Enterprising CCGs and General Practices; and
- Improvement Science and Quality Enhancement
For help using Moodle, please refer to the following PDF handout.